Our most requested bundled service package is our Flange Joint Management Services.
Each service package is tailored to client individual needs and provides a comprehensive Flange Joint Management service.
A Flange Joint Management Service package will typically include:
- Work Pack Development
- Set up of Flange Register with each joint having a unique identification and referencing
- All tooling and bolt loads identified and included in the Flange Register
- Joints tagged before start of turnaround activities
- Supervision and Technicians mobilised
- QA & HSE Coordinator records all work carried out during the turnaround
- Bolting and On-site machining equipment mobilised in customised 20' containers
- De-brief with client with all work documented for clients records
Our Flange Joint Management Service allows our clients to better maintain and refurbish pressure vessels, bolted joints and valves. This will help in improving plant safety and the environmental performance of the plant.
BLJ In-situ Solutions has an exemplary proven history of successfully carrying out its Flange Joint Management service, providing clients with a leak-free startup and a detailed record of activities carried out during the turnaround.
With 18 years remote area multidiscipline experience, BLJ Inj-situ provides high value solutions in a cost effective way, across industries and markets.
All of BLJ In-situ Solutions services are supported by a robust Quality Management System and a Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
These systems ensure that the highest standard of service is continually achieved for clients and that environmental and safety legislative commitments relevant to the work environment and service provided are continually met.
We look forward to working with you.
Contact us now for any Flange Joint Management Services enquiry.